Employment Opportunity at Brilz Associate Clinic – Wainwright, AB
We are looking to fill a vacant position for a Medical Office Assistant at a busy, fast-paced medical clinic.
Ideally looking for a candidate with Med Access and Clinical experience, but willing to train the right candidate. MOA experience is not necessary, but preferred.
Responsibilities: scheduling appointments, phone reception, taking patients into exam rooms, patient workups, cleaning exam rooms, EMR use, billing, faxing, scanning, and other office duties.
Expected start date: Immediately
Job Type: Full Time 32-40 hours/week; Permanent
Salary: 18.00- $22.00 depending on experience with a wage review following the successful completion of a 3-month probationary period; includes benefits after the successful completion of a 3-month probationary period.
Schedule: The position requires availability Monday – Friday; guaranteed 4 days a week with flexibility to work 5 days when staff coverage is required; 8 hour shifts with an hour lunch. No weekends. No STAT days. Daytime hours.
• Minimum grade 12 graduation
• Minimum 2 years recent experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Medical Office Assistant Certificate preferred.
• Experience in Med Access preferred
You have demonstrated ability to:
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Deal with patients and colleagues effectively
• Self-motivated to balance and organize a number of responsibilities in a fast-paced medical environment, while ensuring attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency
• Computer skills – knowledge of Windows 10 software, Microsoft
Office, Adobe, Google Chrome
• Organizational and time management skills
Professional references are required.
If this opportunity interests you and you meet all the above requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter to Brilz Associate Clinic, 201 9th Street, Wainwright, AB or via email through firstname.lastname@example.org. In-person resume delivery preferred.We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Deadline: We will be accepting resumes until we find a suitable candidate for hire.