This job is part of the Canada Summer Jobs Placement and as such is restricted to those age 15-30 at the start of employment, Canadian Citizens, permanent residents for persons on whom refugee protection has been conferred, and who are legally entitled to work according to the province of Alberta. The posting on job bank can be found at Job Bank for Youth.
This is a $20 per hour, 35 hour per week, 8-12 week placement in Wainwright Alberta. Applicants should have their own computer as needed to fit the requirements of their work. Placement to begin June 15th, or on hire of a suitable candidate.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Work activities will be focused on:
- Complete rewrite of our Managed WordPress website
- Provide instruction to team members for ongoing website updating and blog postings. (Hosting is done via GoDaddy)
- Develop a marketing plan for the next 12 months and search out appropriate pieces to post and send.
- Set up the social media posting plan.
- Create and update existing MailChimp newsletter templates and ensure that all contacts and prospects are entered into the system correctly.
- Review and advise on all social media paid advertising campaigns.
- Review and update Linked In prospect generation.
- Gather testimonial pieces from clients to use in marketing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for students and recent graduates looking to build their experience portfolio.