We are looking to expand our sales force and increase our presence across Alberta. This is an ideal opportunity for a dynamic individual either re-entering the workforce or a seasoned professional. Knowledge First Financial will provide the training and product knowledge to help you be successful.
Who we are
Founded in 1965, Knowledge First Financial is Canada’s largest Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP) Company with over $6 billion in assets under management. Knowledge First Financial’s mission is to encourage and assist Canadians to obtain a post-secondary education by providing peace-of-mind savings solutions.
Here’s what you’ll love
· There is potential to receive a book of business (service existing clients)
· You will receive unparalleled product and sales training on RESP
· You will have access to lead generation programs
· Best in class Marketing materials and support
· You will have uncapped earning potential with 100% commission
· You will have access to sales incentives and recognition programs
· You will be part of a dynamic team and work in a supportive environment
Here’s what you’ll get to do
As a sales representative you will be contacting existing and new customers to set up in home or virtual visitations using Zoom. You will review available national and provincial grants to assist parents in saving for their children’s future.
· You will be able to choose you own hours and build a flexible schedule that works for you
· You will be able to work from home
· You will have an opportunity to earn a superior income
· You can set and achieve your own objectives
You’ll thrive in this role if
· You qualify to be registered with the Provincial Securities Regulator
· You are credit worthy
· You can pass a police background check for licensing
· You own a laptop
Candidates would be required to pass the Registered Education Savings Plan Dealers Association of Canada (RESPDAC) proficiency course as well as become registered with the Alberta Securities Commission and therefore would need to be financially stable and pass a credit and police check.
We realize much more information is required to make a move to this type of opportunity and welcome your inquires.
We at Knowledge First Financial, are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a culture that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
About Knowledge First Financial
Founded in 1965, Knowledge First Financial is the largest Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP) Company in Canada with over $6 billion in assets under management. Knowledge First Financial is dedicated to inspiring students to realize life's possibilities by enabling families to maximize their education savings.