Our team is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual for a temporary, full-time Office Clerical position. Reporting to the Director of Finance, this individual will be responsible for accounts receivable, cemetery recordkeeping, customer service and administration duties including the scheduling and billing of recreational facilities.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong customer service and effective organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency with computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel; experience with Bellamy software is an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an office environment
- Post-secondary Diploma or Certificate in Business or Administration is preferred
The successful candidate will provide maternity leave coverage from approximately May 31, 2021 to September 2, 2022.
This position is within the scope of C.U.P.E. Local 5606, and as such, the successful candidate will be required to adhere to the articles contained within the Collective Agreement. The Town of Wainwright offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package.
Qualified applicants are invited to mail or email their resume and cover letter stating qualifications, experience and references marked as “Temp Office Clerical” to:
Karrie Gau, Director of Finance
Town of Wainwright
1018 – 2nd Avenue
Wainwright, AB T9W 1R1
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
The Town of Wainwright thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.